Infosys to acquire Brilliant Basics for undisclosed sum
Infosys says it will acquire Brilliant Basics, a London-based product design and customer experience company for an undisclosed amount
New Delhi: India’s second largest software services firm Infosys on Thursday said it will acquire Brilliant Basics, a London-based product design and customer experience (CX) company, for an undisclosed amount.
The acquisition is expected to close during the July- September 2018 quarter, subject to customary closing conditions, Infosys said in a statement.
“Adding Brilliant Basics’ design and CX capabilities has already proven to be invaluable, helping Infosys close large deals with a deep blend of skills,” Infosys president and deputy chief operating officer Ravi Kumar S. said.
Infosys has digital studios across Bengaluru, Pune, New York, London and Melbourne. The addition of Brilliant Basics will enhance the company’s expertise in the financial services, retail and telecom sectors across Europe and the Middle East, the statement said.
- Indian Railways will become net zero carbon emitter by 2030: Piyush Goyal
- Gujarat NRE Coke proposes to repay ₹2,961 crore over 20-year period
- After Audi CEO arrest, key stakeholders in crisis talks
- Pradeep Parameswaran named Uber’s India head
- Government puts off Air India sale since it’s an election year
Editor's Picks »
- BJP’s Telangana unit to sound poll bugle for 2019 with yatra
- India launches its first national healthcare facility registry
- Parakala Prabhakar resigns as advisor to Andhra Pradesh govt
- AAP ends protest at L-G’s office after series of meets
- Tamil Nadu police detain student activist opposing express highway project in Salem