Jaiprakash Associates Q2 net loss widens to Rs781.2 crore
- BJP to take up massive campaign to counter opposition blame on SCS in AP
- Delhi residents to get compensation for unscheduled power cuts
- Judge Loya death case: BJP seeks Rahul Gandhi’s apology
- Businesses should adjust to one-day loan default norm: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar
- Cyient Q4 profit up 16.2% to Rs121.5 crore
New Delhi: Infrastructure firm Jaiprakash Associates Ltd on Saturday reported widening of net loss on standalone basis to Rs781.2 crore for the quarter ended 30 September 2016. The company had posted a net loss of Rs547.22 crore in the same period a year ago.
Jaiprakash Associates’ total income from operations declined by about 44% to Rs1,419.86 crore in the quarter from Rs2,540.8 crore a year ago.
Shares of the company closed at Rs7.87 each, down by 0.13% on the BSE on Friday.