Dewan Housing Finance Q3 profit rises 31.67% to Rs244.77 crore
- Sterlite Power aims to grow India Grid’s AUM to Rs30,000 crore by FY22
- India’s double rush for electric vehicles and oil refineries
- Ranbaxy case: Delhi HC seeks details of exchange-listed shares held by Singh brothers
- Harsher punishment for rape is not enough
- Aadhaar-linking with mobile numbers decision was taken on Trai suggestion, UIDAI tells SC
Mumbai: Home loan provider Dewan Housing Finance Corp. Ltd (DHFL) Monday said its third quarter net profit rose 31.67% from a year ago.
Net profit rose to Rs244.77 crore for the December quarter from Rs185.91 crore a year ago.
According to a Bloomberg survey of two analysts, the company was expected to post a net profit of Rs231.50 crore for the quarter ended December.
Total income from operations rose 25.52% to Rs2,366.53 crore in the third quarter from Rs1,885.33 crore a year ago.
As a percentage of total loans, gross NPAs were 0.95% at the end of the December quarter.
DHFL shares on Monday closed up 6.45% at Rs288.05 on the BSE.