JM Financial’s Q3 profit up over 41% at Rs168.10 crore
Mumbai: JM Financial on Friday reported a 41.73% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs168.10 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December of 2017-18.
Net profit after tax, minority interest and share of associates stood at Rs118.60 crore in October-December quarter of the 2016-17.
The firm’s total income in the third quarter of the current fiscal rose nearly 41% to Rs837.73 crore as against Rs593.97 crore, the company said in a statement.
The AUM of the company’s wealth management business stood at Rs31,910 crore (excluding custody assets) as on 31 December as compared to Rs22,337 crore in the same period a year-ago.
Under the fund-based of business of the company, the lending book of JM Financial Products stood at Rs7,043 crore as on 31 December, 2017. Out of this corporate credit and structured financing stood at Rs2,766 crore, capital market lending book was Rs2,380 crore and the real estate lending at Rs1,897 crore.
The average AUM of mutual fund schemes during the quarter ended 31 December 2017 stood at Rs16,633 crore. This comprised of Rs11,459 crore in equity schemes and Rs5,174 crore in debt schemes.
- Saudi Arabian security shoots down recreational drone near royal palace
- India’s forest cover grew by over 6,700 sq km, AP, Karnataka, Kerala make key contribution
- World Bank approves $13 billion capital boost as US drops objection
- India’s GDP to reach $5 trillion by 2025: Top official at World Bank
- Petrol price hit highest level under BJP govt, diesel at record high