Tata Motors global sales up 24% to 107,343 units in May
Tata Motors’ global sales of all passenger vehicles were at 66,354 units, 14% higher that 58,075 units in May 2017
New Delhi: Tata Motors Ltd on Friday reported 24% rise in global sales, including that of Jaguar Land Rover, to 107,343 units in May. It had sold 86,385 units in May last year.
Global wholesale units of all Tata Motors’ commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range in May 2018 stood at 40,989 units, up 45% from 28,310 units a year ago, the company said in a statement.
The company’s global sales of all passenger vehicles were at 66,354 units, 14% higher that 58,075 units in May 2017.
Global sales of JLR were 48,786 units. Jaguar wholesale units for the month were 15,320 vehicles, while Land Rover wholesale stood at 33,466 vehicles. JLR had sold a total of 47,131 units in May 2017.
- Ticket price can’t be increased beyond certain point in India: SpiceJet CFO
- Kerala Floods: Air India to operate Gulf flights from Trivandrum, Kozhikode
- Amazon’s real rival in India isn’t Walmart, it’s Reliance
- Kerala Floods: Vistara starts special flights to Trivandrum
- Why auditors are under scrutiny from regulators and investors, globally
Editor's Picks »
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC