Tata Motors global sales up 24% to 107,343 units in May
Tata Motors’ global sales of all passenger vehicles were at 66,354 units, 14% higher that 58,075 units in May 2017
New Delhi: Tata Motors Ltd on Friday reported 24% rise in global sales, including that of Jaguar Land Rover, to 107,343 units in May. It had sold 86,385 units in May last year.
Global wholesale units of all Tata Motors’ commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range in May 2018 stood at 40,989 units, up 45% from 28,310 units a year ago, the company said in a statement.
The company’s global sales of all passenger vehicles were at 66,354 units, 14% higher that 58,075 units in May 2017.
Global sales of JLR were 48,786 units. Jaguar wholesale units for the month were 15,320 vehicles, while Land Rover wholesale stood at 33,466 vehicles. JLR had sold a total of 47,131 units in May 2017.
- Q2 results: HDFC Bank net profit rises 20.6% to Rs 5006 crore
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
- #MeToo: Publicis India sacks executive creative director Ishrath Nawaz
Editor's Picks »
- India to put former top climate change official Rajendra Pachauri on trial for sexual harassment
- Rahul Gandhi hits out at KCR, claims Telangana reeling under debt
- Deve Gowda-Siddaramaiah display rare bonhomie ahead of Karnataka by-polls
- Govt allocates Rs 144 crore to AYUSH ministry for alternative medicines
- Esperanto, A language whose time never came
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed