Tata Motors global sales up 24% to 107,343 units in May
Tata Motors’ global sales of all passenger vehicles were at 66,354 units, 14% higher that 58,075 units in May 2017
New Delhi: Tata Motors Ltd on Friday reported 24% rise in global sales, including that of Jaguar Land Rover, to 107,343 units in May. It had sold 86,385 units in May last year.
Global wholesale units of all Tata Motors’ commercial vehicles and Tata Daewoo range in May 2018 stood at 40,989 units, up 45% from 28,310 units a year ago, the company said in a statement.
The company’s global sales of all passenger vehicles were at 66,354 units, 14% higher that 58,075 units in May 2017.
Global sales of JLR were 48,786 units. Jaguar wholesale units for the month were 15,320 vehicles, while Land Rover wholesale stood at 33,466 vehicles. JLR had sold a total of 47,131 units in May 2017.
- States, PSUs invited to bid for Air India building at Nariman Point
- HDFC Bank Q3 net profit rises 20% to Rs 5,586 crore
- FedEx starts $575 million worker buyout as overseas demand cools
- Facebook faces potential record US fine on privacy violations: Report
- India’s data must be controlled by Indians, not by global corporates: Mukesh Ambani on data colonisation
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies