GOQii raises funds in Series-B round led by Mitsui
Mitsui’s investment will enable GOQii to penetrate further across India and will also mark its entry into Japan
New Delhi: Preventive healthcare platform GOQii Monday said it has raised an undisclosed sum in Series-B round of funding led by Mitsui & Co Ltd of Japan. Mitsui’s investment will enable GOQii to penetrate further across India and will also mark its entry into Japan. Given its ageing population and focus on preventive healthcare, Japan is ripe for the entry of players like GOQii, the company said in a statement.
The latest round also saw the addition of several new investors, including Galaxy Digital and Denlow Investment Trust, it added.
The company, however, did not disclose the amount it has raised in this funding round.
“We have spent the last few years in validating our platform and forging partnerships with global insurance and healthcare providers. We are very excited to partner with Mitsui to drive the next phase of our growth,” GOQii CEO Vishal Gondal said.
GOQii’s product offering is highly complementary to our portfolio of healthcare investments in India and globally and we see several areas of immediate collaboration between us and GOQii, Mitsui Healthcare & Service Business Unit COO Koji Nagatomi said.
Mitsui also sees a strong potential for GOQii to enter the Japanese market and is ready to help the firm achieve its vision and ambitions, he added.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.
- Tesla to cut workforce by 7%, sees smaller profit in Q4
- Wipro spins out govt business as separate segment
- Vibrant Gujarat meet: Ambani, Adani, Birla, others line up big investments
- Wipro announces 1:3 bonus; Q3 net profit rises 30%
- RIL to invest Rs 3 lakh crore in Gujarat in next 10 years : Mukesh Ambani
Editor's Picks »
- To boost confidence in oil cut, OPEC issues quota list
- China said to offer path to end US trade imbalance
- BlackRock, Goldman said to move some fund managers to US if no-deal Brexit
- RBI governor Shaktikanta Das sees inflation assessment as a challenge
- Delhi HC sets aside arbitral award in favour of Reliance subsidiary over Airport Express metro line
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies