ONGC profit up 15% on higher prices
ONGC’s net profit in the October-December quarter of the current fiscal, at Rs5,014.67 crore, was higher than Rs4,352.33 crore in the same period a year ago
New Delhi: State-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) on Friday reported 15% rise in the December quarter net profit on higher prices.
The net profit in the October-December quarter of the current fiscal, at Rs5,014.67 crore, was higher than Rs4,352.33 crore in the same period a year ago, the company said in a regulatory filing.
ONGC’s total income rose 15.4% to Rs24,122.42 crore during the third quarter of 2017-18.
- Jet Airways to make part payment of September salary to senior staffers on October 25
- Q2 results: HDFC Bank net profit rises 20.6% to Rs 5006 crore
- Govt, board eye asset sales to turn IL&FS around in six months
- Jet Airways sets jet sale, leaseback plan in motion to raise $800 mn
- Lenders accept ArcelorMittal resolution plan for Essar Steel
Editor's Picks »
- North-east monsoon set to make its onset around 26 October: IMD
- Audi’s electric SUV faces 4-week delay because of software bug
- Five of top-10 Indian firms add ₹31,381 crore in m-cap, ITC tops the chart
- September GST returns filing date extended by 5 days to 25 October
- Saudi crisis shows Wall Street struggle between ethics and cash
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed