ONGC profit up 15% on higher prices
New Delhi: State-owned Oil and Natural Gas Corp (ONGC) on Friday reported 15% rise in the December quarter net profit on higher prices.
The net profit in the October-December quarter of the current fiscal, at Rs5,014.67 crore, was higher than Rs4,352.33 crore in the same period a year ago, the company said in a regulatory filing.
ONGC’s total income rose 15.4% to Rs24,122.42 crore during the third quarter of 2017-18.
- First 2-3 years of RERA transition period will be really painful: MahaRera chief
- Kwan Entertainment launches sports, media and consumer unit Kwanabler
- Congress disowns Khurshid’s ‘blood on hands’ remark
- Edelweiss arm to help sell office space in Parinee Group’s project in Mumbai
- Karnataka elections: BJP picks Reddy aide to fight Siddaramaiah