Hyundai sales up 6% in April at 59,744 units
Hyundai domestic sales rose 4.4% to 46,735 units last month as compared with 44,758 units in April 2017
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) on Tuesday reported 6% increase in total sales at 59,744 units in April 2018. The company had sold 56,368 units in April last year, HMIL said in a statement.
Domestic sales rose 4.4% to 46,735 units last month as compared with 44,758 units in April 2017.
Exports grew 12% in April at 13,009 units as against 11,610 units in the year-ago month.
- Appellate tribunal admits lenders’ plea over surrender of Jaypee land
- ONGC Videsh FY18 profit up 29% on higher oil production
- Embassy group diversifies into mid-income housing business
- GAIL India chairman backs unbundling of firm’s operations, but only after gas market matures
- Jet Airways sees weak Gulf business, stressed yields in near future