Hyundai sales up 6% in April at 59,744 units
Hyundai domestic sales rose 4.4% to 46,735 units last month as compared with 44,758 units in April 2017
New Delhi: Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL) on Tuesday reported 6% increase in total sales at 59,744 units in April 2018. The company had sold 56,368 units in April last year, HMIL said in a statement.
Domestic sales rose 4.4% to 46,735 units last month as compared with 44,758 units in April 2017.
Exports grew 12% in April at 13,009 units as against 11,610 units in the year-ago month.
Editor's Picks »
- HDFC plans special situations fund to invest in stressed realty projects
- HPCL arm Prize Petroleum takes a ₹ 24.41 crore hit
- ARCs seek tweaks in inter-creditor agreement to protect their interests
- Legal costs of firms rose 56.73% in last five years
- Costly nutritious food seen driving up malnutrition in India