Manappuram Finance Q1 profit rises 21% at ₹200 crore
Manappuram Finance today reported 21% rise in its net profit at ₹199.99 crore in first quarter ended June of this fiscal , as against ₹165.39 crore in the same period of the past fiscal
New Delhi: Manappuram Finance on Thursday reported 21% rise in its net profit at ₹199.99 crore in first quarter ended June of this fiscal. There was a net profit of ₹165.39 crore in the similar April-June period of 2017-18.
Total income during the period rose to ₹947.18 crore from ₹856.30 crore in same period year ago, it said in a regulatory filing.
The company said its board has declared an interim dividend of ₹0.55 per equity share. The interim dividend among the shareholders and the dividend/dividend warrants shall be paid/ dispatched on or before 7th September 2018, it said in the filing.
Besides, the company said it has also been given approval by the board to raise up to ₹3,000 crore through public issue of non-convertible debentures in multiple tranches in the current financial year.
Stock of the company closed 1.31% up at ₹112.50 on BSE.
- Jet Airways says discussing SBI resolution plan with shareholders
- SBI puts on sale Essar Steel loan of Rs 15,431 crore
- Singapore’s low-cost airline Scoot to expand service in India
- Flipkart infuses $201 million into Indian wholesale unit
- ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ publisher files $25-million lawsuit against Netflix over ‘Bandersnatch’
Editor's Picks »
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms
- Roads sector: Toll collections set to surge, but risks loom for developers