Lexus LX 570 SUV launched in India at Rs2.33 crore
Powered by a 5.7-litre V8 petrol engine, the new Lexus LX 570 gets Mark Levinson music system and 11.6-inch liquid crystal AI touchscreen displays for rear seats
New Delhi: Toyota Group’s luxury automobile maker Lexus on Monday launched its flagship SUV LX 570 in India priced at Rs2.33 crore (ex-showroom).
The new LX 570 is powered by a 5.7-litre V8 petrol engine, Lexus India said in a statement.
Lexus India chairman N. Raja said, “The addition of the LX 570 to our line-up in India offers our guests a striking vehicle with a commanding presence on the road, and exceptional ride quality to match.”
The vehicle has a host of luxury features such as the Mark Levinson reference surround sound system with 19 speakers and high-definition 11.6-inch liquid crystal AI (artificial intelligence) displays for rear seats, among others.
The 2018 LX 570 also introduces third row seating which can transform easily to additional cargo space if needed, the company added.
- All new Mercedes-Benz diesel cars will be Bharat Stage VI compliant
- Lupin, Japan’s Nichi-Iko tie up to distribute biosimilar drug
- Piramal Capital grants Rs 200 crore to Appaswamy for land acquisition
- Myntra eyes 40% jump in sales during its End of Reason Sale in June
- Thyssenkrupp shareholders said to be sceptical of Tata Steel merger deal
Editor's Picks »
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules