Nestle India declares interim dividend of Rs33 per share
New Delhi: FMCG major Nestle India Ltd on Monday declared an interim dividend of Rs33 per share for 2017.
“The Board of Directors at their meeting held today declared third interim dividend of Rs33 per equity share for the year 2017 on the entire issued, subscribed and paid up share capital of the company,” Nestle said in a BSE filing.
The third interim dividend will be paid on and from 22 December 2017.
On Monday, Nestle India shares settled 0.30% lower at Rs7,680.35 on the BSE, while the benchmark Sensex rose 0.11% to end the day at 32,869.72 points.
- JD (S) releases 3D game to shed anti-urban image
- Steve Smith admit ball tampering in 3rd test against South Africa
- Students march across US demanding stricter gun laws after mass shootings
- IIM-Ahmedabad raises PG management program fee to Rs22 lakh
- RLD, Nishad Party expel MLAs for cross-voting in Rajya Sabha elections in UP