Qwikcilver appoints G. Padmanabhan as strategic adviser
- Jerome Powell moves to normalize US monetary policy
- Piramal Finance to invest Rs10,000 crore in hotel assets: MD Khushru Jijina
- India doesn’t have a robust M&A market for tech firms: Sapphire’s Jai Das
- Chinese ambassador warns of ‘trade war’ over Trump China tariffs
- India welcomes lifting of emergency in Maldives, but says concerns remain
Mumbai: G. Padmanabhan, former executive director Reserve Bank of India (RBI), has joined Bengaluru-based gift card provider Qwikcilver Solutions Pvt. Ltd as the company’s strategic adviser.
Padmanabhan will advise Qwikcilver on strategic direction, product guidance from a regulatory view point, and towards strengthening the corporate governance, regulatory compliance and risk management processes, the company said in a statement on Wednesday.
In RBI, Padmanabhan was responsible for enabling innovations in the Indian payment systems besides mandating measures in safety and security of transactions. His initiatives also included products like prepaid cards, mobile-wallets, among others, according to the statement.