Novartis India Q3 net profit up 44% at Rs18.74 crore
The board of directors of Novartis India also announced the appointment of Jawed Zia as vice chairman and managing director of the company effective 1 March 2018
New Delhi: Novartis India on Monday reported a 43.82% increase in net profit at Rs18.74 crore for the third quarter ended December 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs13.03 crore in the same period of the previous fiscal. Total income of the company during the period under review stood at Rs170.55 crore compared with Rs179.46 crore in the same period of the last fiscal, Novartis India said in a BSE filing.
The board of directors of Novartis India also announced the appointment of Jawed Zia as vice chairman and managing director of the company effective 1 March 2018. Jawed Zia is currently head of pharmaceuticals, Novartis India. Zia succeeds Ranjit Shahani who holds this position until 28 February, 2018.
Shares of Novartis India settled 1.04% down at Rs650.50 apiece on BSE on Monday.
- Paytm says consumer data safe after founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma’s personal data stolen
- Jet Airways seeks loan moratorium to ease cash crunch
- SC gives RCom time till 15 December to clear Rs 550 crore dues to Ericsson
- International flights from Hyderabad shifts to a new terminal from today
- IPG Mediabrands’ Initiative appoints Alok Sinha as chief strategy officer
Editor's Picks »
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end