IDFC Bank Q2 profit falls about 40% to Rs234 crore
IDFC Bank’s net profit fell to Rs234 crore in the quarter ended 30 September from Rs388 crore a year earlier
Bengaluru: India’s IDFC Bank reported a 40% fall in second-quarter profit on Wednesday.
Net profit fell to Rs234 crore ($35.92 million) in the quarter ended 30 September from Rs388 crore a year earlier, the bank said.
Gross bad loans as a percentage of total loans stood at 3.92% at end-September, compared with 4.13% in the preceding quarter and 5.96% a year earlier. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- Future of Big Oil increasingly shaped by the fate of global gas
- IDBI Bank LIC stake sale deal: FinMin official says boards to take a call
- E-commerce firms focusing on AI, virtual reality to cut logistics cost and fraudulent orders
- How to save income tax by rejigging your salary
- IndiGo chief commercial officer quits, shares down 2%