ICICI Prudential cuts 2.05% stake in Tata Chemicals
After sale of these shares, the insurance firm’s stake in Tata Chemicals has come down to 2.97% from 5.02%, according to a regulatory filing
New Delhi: ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company has sold 2.05% stake, or over 52 lakh shares, in Tata Chemicals through open market transactions.
After sale of these shares, the insurance firm’s stake in Tata Chemicals has come down to 2.97% from 5.02%, according to a regulatory filing.
Tata Chemicals is engaged in the business of salt, chemicals and crop nutrition. It also sells spices and pulses under Tata Sampann brand. The company has exited from the fertiliser business.
- Tata Steel may invest ₹300-400 crore in Usha Martin in FY20: report
- Meat start-up Licious raises $25 million from Bertelsmann India, others
- What’s next for Instagram as founders leave
- Daimler names first non-German CEO at end of Dieter Zetsche era
- PNB, Indian Bank to offload entire stakes in credit info firm Experian
Editor's Picks »
- ACs, refrigerators, washing machines to get costlier, import duty hiked on over 19 items
- BJP terms shutdown over death of two students in Islampur ‘complete success’
- No excuse for missing aim now, Microsoft announces keyboard and mouse support for Xbox One
- We are changing the narrative by bringing news in a streamable format: Megha Tata
- Facebook, Google to tackle spread of fake news, advisors want more
- Will it rain on the FMCG parade?
- Why domestic cotton prices are likely to rule firm this season
- India’s dark corporate debt market now loses the flicker of liquidity too
- Jio’s market share zooms after it raises stakes with higher capex
- Tata Steel is not willing to give even an inch on the acquisitions front