IndiGo claims to operate ‘highest ever’ 900 flights on a single day
IndiGo says it operated 900 flights on 7 April—the ‘highest ever’ a day by an Indian airline
- IndiGo, Air India Express among Top 5 cheapest airlines in the world
- Goldman Sachs’ ReNew Power stake sale to be biggest IPO exit by a PE firm in India
- Govt may tell Tata Tele to settle dues before deal with Tata Communications
- New India Assurance looks to lower health-loss ratio to 95%
- DLF sells office space in Gurugram for Rs150 crore
New Delhi: Low-cost airline IndiGo on Saturday said it operated 900 flights on 7 April—the “highest ever” a day by an Indian airline.
“We at IndiGo are thrilled on having flown 900 daily flights for the first time yesterday... Now, the team is excited to reach the 1,000 flights milestone,” IndiGo president and whole time director Aditya Ghosh said in a release.
IndiGo, with a fleet of 131 Airbus planes, connects 44 destinations.
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars