Air India offers free tickets for frequent fliers
The scheme is available for bookings made through the airline’s website from 15 October till 31 December
New Delhi: Wooing its customers with freebies ahead of the festive season, government-owned Air India on Friday rolled out a conditional free ticket offer to its frequent fliers on the domestic sector for a limited period.
Under “Web Loyalty Bonus” scheme, which is available for bookings made through the airline’s website from 15 October - 31 December, a passenger buying business class tickets for travel on six domestic sectors will be get one free return (2-coupon) ticket for the same class on any domestic sector operated by Air India or its regional subsidiary Alliance Air, a release said.
Similarly, a passenger buying economy class tickets for travel on 10 domestic sectors will get one free return (2-coupon) ticket for the same class on any domestic sector of Air India and or Alliance Air, it said.
Air India will absorb the basic fare and fuel surcharge on the reward tickets, the airline said, adding, it will, however, not include taxes and other fee.
The requisite number of tickets has to be purchased and travel completed, both within the offer period to qualify for the free tickets.
The reward ticket will be valid for six months from the date of issuance of the ticket or up to 31 July next year, whichever is earlier.
Editor's Picks »
- Sterlite protests land a blow to Vedanta boss Anil Agarwal’s ambitions
- Sterlite protests updates: DMK, allies call for Tamil Nadu bandh, Rajnath Singh calls for peace in Tuticorin
- Vedanta warns of aluminium production cuts on coal curbs
- India-Netherlands ties: Modi welcomes Dutch PM Mark Rutte, delegation-level talks underway
- Europe’s biggest fund says Indian bond gloom to last a year