HDFC Mutual Fund buys stake worth Rs71 crore in Vardhman Textiles
HDFC Mutual Fund bought 5.73 lakh shares, amounting to 0.99% stake in the textile firm, according to the bulk deal data available with the BSE
New Delhi:HDFC Mutual Fund on Tuesday picked up 1% stake in Vardhman Textiles for over Rs71 crore through an open market transaction.
The fund house bought 5.73 lakh shares, amounting to 0.99% stake in the textile firm, according to the bulk deal data available with the BSE.
The shares were purchased at a price of Rs1,245 apiece, valuing the transaction at Rs71.34 crore, the data showed.
The seller of the shares could not be ascertained immediately. Bulk deal data available with the NSE also showed that ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund bought 27.50 lakh Tata Motors DVR (differential voting rights) shares for Rs47.02 crore.
- Prime Venture leads ₹65 crore funding round in myGate
- Private equity funds raised $121 billion globally in Q3 2018
- Motilal Oswal PE to invest ₹200 crore in Happy Forgings
- Patients of J&J faulty hip implants question credibility of govt panel
- Porsche IPO could value carmaker as high as $81 billion, CFO says
- Banks turned wary of NBFCs months before IL&FS defaults
- HUL Q2: Rising input costs face off against healthy demand growth
- Q2 results: DMart finally set to face a reality check
- Temporary staffing: Decent employee additions, margin pressures may sustain
- Gujarat relief for Tata Power, Adani Power underlines sector’s harsh reality