Nusli Wadia writes to Tata Sons board
- How Huawei P20 Pro compares with Google Pixel 2 XL, Samsung Galaxy S9+ and Apple iPhone X
- Apple supplier AMS’s outlook spurs fears of weak iPhone X demand
- HPBOSE 12th result 2018 declared, check your board exam results on hpbose.org
- Modi-Xi summit as significant as Rajiv Gandhi-Xiaoping meet: Chinese official media
- Mahesh Babu’s ‘Bharat Ane Nenu’ storms domestic, overseas box office
Mumbai: Wadia group chairman Nusli Wadia has written to the board of Tata Sons Ltd, asking the holding company of the Tata group to withdraw the shareholder resolution which seeks his removal as an independent director in three group companies.
A Tata Sons spokesperson confirmed the company has received a letter. “We will respond to it appropriately,” he said.
Tata Sons on 11 November moved resolutions to eject Cyrus Mistry—who was previously ousted as Tata Sons chairman—and Wadia as directors of Tata Steel Ltd, Tata Chemicals Ltd and Tata Motors Ltd.
The development followed a Tata Chemicals board meeting on 10 November in which Wadia and other independent directors backed Mistry as chairman of the board.