Britannia Industries Q4 profit rises 25% to Rs263 crore
Britannia Industries net profit for the quarter ended 31 March came in at Rs263 crore compared with Rs211 crore in the year-ago quarter
Bengaluru: Packaged-food major Britannia Industries Ltd posted a near 25% rise in quarterly net profit on Tuesday, in line with estimates.
Net profit for the quarter ended 31 March came in at Rs263 crore ($38.64 million) compared with Rs211 crore in the year-ago quarter .
Analysts, on average, had estimated a net profit of Rs264 crore, according to Thomson Reuters data.
Total revenue from operations rose about 10% to Rs2,538 crore.
- India’s data must be controlled by Indians, not by global corporates, says Mukesh Ambani on data colonisation
- How new TRAI rules will change your Airtel DTH, Tata Sky, Dish TV plans in 2019. List of all charges
- Mukesh Ambani vs Jeff Bezos set to begin from Gujarat
- Marco Pierre White: ‘Chefs are not geniuses or artists, they are just workers’
- Wipro Q3 profit beats estimates, revenue growth in line
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies