Unichem Laboratories Q2 profit at Rs45.82 crore
Unichem Laboratories says the standalone revenue from operations of the company stood at Rs428.11 crore for the September quarter
New Delhi: Drug firm Unichem Laboratories on Friday reported a standalone net profit of Rs45.82 crore for the second quarter ended on 30 September 2017.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs20.52 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Unichem Laboratories said in a filing to BSE. Standalone revenue from operations of the company stood at Rs428.11 crore for the quarter under consideration.
It was Rs368.03 crore for the same period year ago. The results for the quarter and half year ended 30 September 2017 are not comparable with previous periods presented in the results, Unichem Laboratories said.
Shares of Unichem Laboratories closed at Rs313.30 per scrip on BSE Friday, up 0.59% from previous close.
Editor's Picks »
- Salman Khan’s ‘Race 3’ crosses Rs 100 crore milestone over opening weekend
- Audi CEO Rupert Stadler arrested in diesel emission case
- Buying a used car? How to get the right loan
- Climate change may spark conflict over fisheries as species migrate
- ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar’s fate to be decided today at board meet: Report
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules