Usha Martin March quarter loss narrows to Rs149.03 crore
Usha Martin’s revenue for the March quarter remained largely unchanged from the previous year at Rs960.82 crore
Kolkata: Embattled steel and wire-rope maker Usha Martin Ltd on Tuesday said its net loss in the March quarter had narrowed to Rs149.03 crore from Rs160.22 crore in the same period a year ago, thanks to cost rationalisation.
Revenue for the quarter remained largely unchanged from the previous year at Rs960.82 crore.
Editor's Picks »
- Chief technology officers of Reliance Jio, Bharti Airtel quit
- IIT-Bombay generates ₹17.99 crore revenue in 2017-18, highest among IITs
- EPFO payroll data shows 4.4 million jobs created in 9 months till May
- Dubai recipe for economic success looks stale as markets slump
- CWC meet: Rahul Gandhi says BJP attacks institutions, Dalits, and poor
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself