Royal Enfield’s August sales rise 22% at 67,977 units
Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors had sold 55,721 units in August 2016
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, today reported 21.99% increase in total sales at 67,977 units in August.
In the same month last year, the company had sold 55,721 units, Eicher Motors said in a statement.
Of the total sales, models with engine capacity up to 350 cc stood at 63,637 units.
There were 4,340 units of models with engine capacity up to 500 cc sold during the month.
Exports during the month under review grew 12.06 per cent to 1,105 units compared to 986 units in August 2016.
The company sold 3,16,432 units so far in 2017-18, excluding exports. Units exported so far in the year stood at 7,521.
- Dimon, Bezos, Buffett tap Atul Gawande for new healthcare firm
- CAPA India recommends creation of independent airports commission
- Education start-up Byju’s aims Rs1,400 crore revenue this year
- Taj Hotels wins bid to run The Connaught for 33 years
- Vedanta says acid leak severe at Sterlite copper plant in Tamil Nadu’s Thoothukudi
Editor's Picks »
- With fall of the last dove, MPC minutes portend more than one RBI rate hike
- RITES IPO ticks the valuations box, but not the growth one
- Is Reliance Jio really India’s most profitable telecom firm?
- How US-China trade war will affect India
- Dear ICICI Bank board, giving a red card to Chanda Kochhar is not enough