Jaypee Infra Q1 net loss expands to Rs45 crore
Jaypee Infra had posted a net loss of Rs35.6 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal, the company said in a BSE filing
New Delhi: Jaypee Infratech Ltd’s standalone net loss widened to Rs44.7 crore for the quarter ended 30 June 2017.
The company had posted a net loss of Rs35.6 crore in the corresponding quarter of previous fiscal, Jaypee Infratech said in a BSE filing. The total income from operations (net) during April-June quarter dropped to Rs320 crore, from Rs1,099.3 crore in the year-ago period.
- Microsoft shares at all-time high after bumper results
- UPL Corp to buy Platform Specialty’s agrochemical business Arysta for $4.2 bn
- Tata Motors in talks to sell engineering unit stake
- Sterlite copper plant shutdown could cost $100 million: Vedanta’s Anil Agarwal
- Wipro to buy Alight’s India operations for $117 million
Editor's Picks »
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself