L&T shares surge nearly 4% after Q3 earnings
New Delhi: Shares of Larsen and Toubro (L&T) on Thursday surged nearly 4% after the company reported a 48.41% jump in consolidated net profit for the third quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The stock gained 3.74% to touch its one-year high of Rs1,469.60 on BSE. Similarly, shares of the company went up by 3.77% to Rs1,470 on NSE.
The infrastructure giant on Wednesday reported 48.41% jump in consolidated net profit at Rs1,618 crore for the third quarter ended 31 December 2017. It had posted a net profit of Rs1,090 crore in October-December quarter in the year-ago period, L&T said in a filing to the BSE.
L&T’s total income was up 9.03% during the quarter under review at Rs28,960.36 crore, against Rs26,561.25 crore in the corresponding quarter.
- Amit Shah says ‘Save the Constitution’ is Congress’ campaign to save dynasty
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai poised to cash in $380 million award this week
- Facebook rejects Australia media calls for regulation
- News in Numbers: 2,116 girls below the age of 12 became victims of rape in 2016, says NCRB
- India may burn, but Modi only interested in becoming PM again: Rahul Gandhi