Coffee Day Enterprises Q4 profit rises 36% at Rs34.5 crore
Coffee Day Enterprises , which runs coffee chain under brand name Cafe Coffee Day, today reported a 36.36% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs34.5 crore for the quarter ended March 2018
New Delhi: Coffee Day Enterprises, which runs coffee chain under brand name Cafe Coffee Day, on Thursday reported a 36.36% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs34.5 crore for the quarter ended March 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs25.3 crore during the same quarter of 2016-17 fiscal. Total income of the company rose by 25.42% to Rs1138.9 crore in the January-March period of 2017-18 as against Rs908 crore in the same quarter a year ago, Coffee Day Enterprises said in a regulatory filing.
The company said its cafe network stands at 1,722 outlets spread across 245 cities in India at the end of March this year.
Coffee Day Enterprises shares settled 0.25% up at Rs315.45 apiece on BSE today.
- GAIL seeks to invest in start-ups solar power plants
- Jet Airways likely to sub-lease 7 ATR planes to TruJet
- Malaysia’s Axiata relinquishes major rights in Idea ahead of Vodafone merger
- BPCL Mumbai unit to remain shut for at least 2 months after fire
- Supertech to invest ₹800 crore this fiscal on various projects to deliver 10,000 flats
Editor's Picks »
- Debt funds vs bank fixed deposits (FDs): What you need to know
- Rise in extreme weather events in India raises concerns over climate change impact
- US, China set to resume talks to resolve stand-off over trade
- NAA plans to knock on factory gates to enforce GST rate cuts
- Paintbrush meets pixel at India’s first Artificial Intelligence art show