Coffee Day Enterprises Q4 profit rises 36% at Rs34.5 crore
Coffee Day Enterprises , which runs coffee chain under brand name Cafe Coffee Day, today reported a 36.36% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs34.5 crore for the quarter ended March 2018
New Delhi: Coffee Day Enterprises, which runs coffee chain under brand name Cafe Coffee Day, on Thursday reported a 36.36% rise in consolidated net profit at Rs34.5 crore for the quarter ended March 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs25.3 crore during the same quarter of 2016-17 fiscal. Total income of the company rose by 25.42% to Rs1138.9 crore in the January-March period of 2017-18 as against Rs908 crore in the same quarter a year ago, Coffee Day Enterprises said in a regulatory filing.
The company said its cafe network stands at 1,722 outlets spread across 245 cities in India at the end of March this year.
Coffee Day Enterprises shares settled 0.25% up at Rs315.45 apiece on BSE today.
- #MeToo: Publicis India sacks executive creative director Ishrath Nawaz
- IFC launches $1 billion masala bond programme to aid India investments
- ICICI Securities reports 3.22% rise in Q2 profit at ₹134.22 crore
- Facebook hires Nick Clegg as head of global affairs
- Q2 results: UltraTech Cement standalone profit at Rs 391 crore
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed