Airtel Diwali offer: Rs 2,000 cashback on purchase of new 4G smartphone
The new festive offer includes Rs 2,000 cashback for Airtel customers who purchase any 4G smartphone
New Delhi: Airtel has announced a new festive offer for its customers in its ‘Airtel Thanks’ programme. The new festive offer includes Rs 2,000 cashback for Airtel customers who purchase any 4G smartphone. The cashback will be credited to the customer’s account in the mobile app, MyAirtel, in the form of 40 coupons worth Rs 50 each, Airtel said in a release.
The digital coupons can be redeemed on recharges of prepaid packs of Rs 199 and above or on postpaid bill payment of Rs 399 and above. Only one coupon can be availed at the time of a recharge or bill payment.
How to avail Airtel’s Rs 2,000 cashback offer
1. To avail this offer, customers need to insert their 4G SIM in the newly purchased 4G smartphone on or before 31 October 2018.
2. Once a customer inserts the SIM in his newly purchased 4G smartphone, he will automatically receive digital coupons in his mobile app My Airtel.
3. The digital coupon will have a validity of 40 months.
4. The benefits of the Airtel Thanks programme will be delivered to customers via he My Airtel app, Airtel TV and Wynk Music.
The cashback offer from Airtel comes amid high competition in the country’s telecom market.
Rival private telecom operator Reliance Jio earlier this month announced its Diwali offer for its customers. Ahead of the Diwali festival, Reliance Jio had launched two new offers for its mobile users — an unlimited annual plan of Rs 1,699 and 100% cashback on mobile phone recharges. In the unlimited annual plan of Rs 1,699, users get access to unlimited data (maximum of 1.5 GB per day of high speed internet), unlimited voice calls, and 100 free SMSes per day.
In the second Diwali offer, Jio’s prepaid customers can recharge Rs 149 or more to get 100% cashback in the form of coupons, which can be used for buying goods at Reliance Digital stores or MyJio stores.
- Solo travel is becoming a big hit among Indian travellers: Report
- Facebook shares fall following fresh privacy breach allegations
- Focussed on bringing next 200 mn Indians into e-commerce fold: Flipkart CEO Kalyan Krishnamurthy
- Reliance Jio tops 4G download speed chart, Idea in upload: Trai
- Shell Eastern to acquire 49% stake in Cleantech Solar
Editor's Picks »
- Govt should increase CNG distribution centres, promote hybrid tech before going electric: R.C. Bhargava
- Train 18, India’s fastest, to be flagged off by PM Narendra Modi on December 29
- Govt undertook 325 grant projects in partner countries since 2014: V K Singh
- Relief in sight for 50,000 Noida flat buyers as authority plans new agreement
- Hackers stole EU diplomatic cables, says US cybersecurity firm