Q2 results: ITC profit up 12% to Rs 2,955 crore
ITC had posted a net profit of Rs 2,639.84 crore in the second quarter of 2017-18
New Delhi: Diversified group ITC on Friday reported a 11.92% rise in standalone net profit to Rs 2,954.67 crore for the quarter ended 30 September, 2018.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs 2,639.84 crore in the second quarter of 2017-18, ITC said in filing to the BSE.
Revenue from operations stood at Rs 11,272.51 crore, compared with Rs 9,763.92 crore in the year-ago period.
Shares of ITC were trading at Rs 278.50 per scrip on the BSE, down 3.05% from the previous close.
This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text. Only the headline has been changed.
- US retailer Sears saved from the brink for time being: reports
- Delhi airport operator DIAL to levy X-ray baggage charges from Feb 1
- Byju’s acquires US-based Osmo for $120 million
- Reckitt Benckiser CEO Rakesh Kapoor to retire by year-end
- NCLT reserves order over allowing former IL&FS directors access bank accounts
Editor's Picks »
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms
- Roads sector: Toll collections set to surge, but risks loom for developers