Mahindra Logistics Q3 profit rises 35% to Rs15.46 crore
Total income of Mahindra Logistics during October-December 2017 grew to Rs836.50 crore from Rs717.12 crore in the year-ago period
New Delhi: Mahindra Logistics Ltd (MLL), part of diversified Mahindra Group, on Monday reported a 35% rise in its profit after tax (PAT) at Rs15.46 crore for the quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The firm had reported a profit after tax of Rs11.45 crore in the year ago period. Total income of the company during October-December 2017 grew to Rs836.50 crore from Rs717.12 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
Its revenues during the said period were at Rs812 crore as against Rs699.62 during the same quarter a year ago. MLL is an integrated third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, specialising in supply chain management and people transport solutions. The company serves over 300 corporate customers across various industries like automobile, engineering, consumer goods and e-commerce.
- IL&FS unit chief resigns amid default crisis at group
- Tata Steel to buy Usha Martin’s steel business for up to Rs 4,700 crore
- Jack Ma prefers to die on the beach than at a work table in Alibaba
- How Indian education technology startups are going global
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude