Mahindra Logistics Q3 profit rises 35% to Rs15.46 crore
New Delhi: Mahindra Logistics Ltd (MLL), part of diversified Mahindra Group, on Monday reported a 35% rise in its profit after tax (PAT) at Rs15.46 crore for the quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The firm had reported a profit after tax of Rs11.45 crore in the year ago period. Total income of the company during October-December 2017 grew to Rs836.50 crore from Rs717.12 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
Its revenues during the said period were at Rs812 crore as against Rs699.62 during the same quarter a year ago. MLL is an integrated third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, specialising in supply chain management and people transport solutions. The company serves over 300 corporate customers across various industries like automobile, engineering, consumer goods and e-commerce.
- Govt serious in bringing fugitive economic offenders to task: Rajnath Singh
- Sushma Swaraj arrives in China for talks with Wang Yi, SCO meet
- Make the best of technology to deal with administrative delays: Modi tells bureaucrats
- Amit Shah says ordinance shows Modi govt’s commitment to women’s safety
- Sanskrit most suitable for machine learning, AI: Ram Nath Kovind