Mahindra Logistics Q3 profit rises 35% to Rs15.46 crore
Total income of Mahindra Logistics during October-December 2017 grew to Rs836.50 crore from Rs717.12 crore in the year-ago period
New Delhi: Mahindra Logistics Ltd (MLL), part of diversified Mahindra Group, on Monday reported a 35% rise in its profit after tax (PAT) at Rs15.46 crore for the quarter ended 31 December 2017.
The firm had reported a profit after tax of Rs11.45 crore in the year ago period. Total income of the company during October-December 2017 grew to Rs836.50 crore from Rs717.12 crore in the year-ago period, the company said in a BSE filing.
Its revenues during the said period were at Rs812 crore as against Rs699.62 during the same quarter a year ago. MLL is an integrated third-party logistics (3PL) service provider, specialising in supply chain management and people transport solutions. The company serves over 300 corporate customers across various industries like automobile, engineering, consumer goods and e-commerce.
- Realty developers seek govt’s intervention to tide over slowdown
- Supplies of BP drug Valsartan from China under scanner of Indian drug authorities
- JSW Cement to set up 1 mtpa clinker unit in UAE at $150 million
- AION-JSW bid for Monnet Ispat gets NCLT nod
- Jaypee-homebuyers case: Supreme Court reserves verdict on course of action
Editor's Picks »
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself
- UltraTech Cement: No respite from cost pressures
- Mindtree sees strong revenues but client concentration remains high
- Bandhan Bank’s share defies gravity as growth story is intact
- Fund managers slashing allocations to equities in emerging markets, shows BAML survey