Volkswagen Finance appoints Patrik Riese as managing director and CEO
Volkswagen Finance, the financial arm of the Volkswagen Group in India, has appointed Patrik Riese as the managing director and CEO with effect from 1 July
New Delhi: Volkswagen Finance, the financial arm of the Volkswagen Group in India, on Monday said it has appointed Patrik Riese as the managing director and CEO with effect from 1 July.
Riese has taken charge from Andreas Kutzner. He brings with him over 26 years of experience in the automotive industry and has previously held the position of managing director of Volkswagen Financial Services, South Africa and Sweden, respectively, the company said in a statement.
Volkswagen Finance Pvt. Ltd caters to all the group brands in India operating under the name of Volkswagen Financial Services, Skoda Financial Services, Audi Financial Services, among others and also provides financial services to Porsche, Lamborghini and Scania in India.
Riese graduated from the Business School at the University of Gothenburg and holds a degree in International Business and Marketing.
Editor's Picks »
- GST rates slashed on several products
- Won’t join NDA for 2019 elections, says Chandrababu Naidu
- Reliance Power Q1 profit rises 3% to Rs237.33 crore
- TMC will sweep in all 42 Lok Sabha seats in West Bengal, says Mamata Banerjee
- Rahul Gandhi has seriously hurt image of Indian politician before world: Arun Jaitley
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself