Bharat Forge Q3 net profit jumps 77.39% to Rs228.17 crore
Bharat Forge’s revenue from operations stood at Rs1,390.55 crore during the December quarter while it was Rs990.01 crore in the same period of previous fiscal
New Delhi: Auto components major Bharat Forge on Thursday reported a 77.39% jump in net profit at Rs228.17 crore for the quarter ended on 31 December.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs128.62 crore for the same period in the previous fiscal. Its revenue from operations stood at Rs1,390.55 crore. It was at Rs990.01 crore in the same period of previous fiscal, Bharat Forge said in a regulatory filing.
Revenue from operations is not comparable due to introduction of GST from 1 July, which replaced excise duty and other input taxes, the company said.
Shares of the company were trading 3.38% higher at Rs730 on the BSE.
Editor's Picks »
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi urges people to shun plastics
- Three dozen companies line up IPOs worth Rs35,000 crore
- Niti Aayog says all macroeconomic parameters improved in four years of Modi govt
- Inclusion of ATF under GST will help airlines cut cost, says Suresh Prabhu
- Narendra Modi inaugurates first phase of Delhi-Meerut Expressway
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars