Bharat Forge Q3 net profit jumps 77.39% to Rs228.17 crore
Bharat Forge’s revenue from operations stood at Rs1,390.55 crore during the December quarter while it was Rs990.01 crore in the same period of previous fiscal
New Delhi: Auto components major Bharat Forge on Thursday reported a 77.39% jump in net profit at Rs228.17 crore for the quarter ended on 31 December.
The company had posted a net profit of Rs128.62 crore for the same period in the previous fiscal. Its revenue from operations stood at Rs1,390.55 crore. It was at Rs990.01 crore in the same period of previous fiscal, Bharat Forge said in a regulatory filing.
Revenue from operations is not comparable due to introduction of GST from 1 July, which replaced excise duty and other input taxes, the company said.
Shares of the company were trading 3.38% higher at Rs730 on the BSE.
- New Hyundai Santro gets over 1,000 bookings a day
- RBL Bank Q2 profit rises 36% to Rs 205 crore
- Paytm says consumer data safe after founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma’s personal data stolen
- Jet Airways seeks loan moratorium to ease cash crunch
- SC gives RCom time till 15 December to clear Rs 550 crore dues to Ericsson
Editor's Picks »
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end