Honda X-Blade bookings open, deliveries to begin from mid-March
The Honda X-Blade deliveries will start from the middle of March on first-come-first-serve basis, says HMSI senior VP Yadvinder Singh Guleria
New Delhi: Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) on Wednesday said it has opened booking for its upcoming 160cc bike X-Blade with deliveries expected to begin from mid-March.
“We are happy to open the bookings for all-new Honda X-Blade today. Honda ultimate head turner X-Blade will surprise Indian youth with its aggressive price of under Rs79,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi),” HMSI senior vice president (sales and marketing) Yadvinder Singh Guleria said in a statement.
The X-Blade deliveries will start from the middle of March on first-come-first-serve basis, he added. The all new bike comes with a 162.71 cc engine.
Editor's Picks »
- Saudi oil minister says Aramco IPO ‘most likely’ in 2019
- Sterlite protests: Supreme Court for urgent listing of matter on 28 May
- EU finance ministers strike deal on overhaul of banking capital rules
- Cadila Healthcare Q4 profit rises 53% at Rs590.8 crore
- GBSHSE Class 10 result 2018: Goa board declares marks, over 91% students pass
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars