Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar posts Q4 loss at Rs158 crore
Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar’s total income dropped to Rs1,606 crore during the fourth quarter of 2017-18 fiscal, from Rs1,687 crore a year ago
New Delhi: Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar on Saturday reported a net loss of Rs157.77 crore in the March quarter of 2017-18. In the January-March period of the preceding financial year, its had a net profit of Rs 259.13 crore.
The company’s total income also dropped to Rs1,606 crore during the fourth quarter of 2017-18 fiscal, from Rs1,687 crore in the same period of 2016-17.
Bajaj Hindusthan said in a BSE filing that for the full fiscal, 2017-18, its standalone net loss was Rs423 crore, as against a net profit of Rs7.40 crore reported in 2016-17.
- Panasonic eyes Rs 140 crore sales from bluetooth trackers
- Q2 results: DHFL profit rises to Rs 439 crore
- Carlos Ghosn custody extended as crisis deepens at Nissan
- Infosys to create 1,200 jobs in Australia, set up three innovation hubs
- Crude oil rates down 30% since October; petrol, diesel prices decline 10%