Garden Reach Shipbuilders IPO subscribed 1.02 times on last day
Garden Reach Shipbuilders IPO received bids for 2,97,58,920 shares against the total issue size of 2,92,10,760 shares, data available with the NSE till 5pm showed
New Delhi: The initial public offer of state-owned Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers was subscribed 1.02 times on the last day of bidding Monday.
The ₹345-crore IPO received bids for 2,97,58,920 shares against the total issue size of 2,92,10,760 shares, data available with the NSE till 5pm showed.
Qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) portion was subscribed 1.81 times, non-institutional investors 31% and retail investors 24%.
“BRLM (book running lead managers) to the Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited issue, has informed the exchange that the issue closure date has been extended up to 1 October 2018. Price band has been revised from ₹115-118 to ₹114-118 per share,” according to an update on NSE made last week.
IDBI Capital Markets & Securities Limited and YES Securities (India) Limited are the managers to the issue.
Garden Reach is a ship building company under the administrative control of the Defence Ministry.
It has also built India’s first indigenous warship — the INS Ajay — in 1961, as per the company’s website.
(This story has been published from a wire agency feed without modifications to the text.)
- Mastercard will delete Indian cardholders’ data from servers; warns of impact
- Fortis says SC order does not impact 31.1% stake sale to IHH
- NGT clears way for reopening Sterlite copper smelter; Tamil Nadu govt to move SC
- Petrol prices hiked, diesel prices slashed. Check today’s rates
- Apple to roll out new Snoopy, Peanuts cartoon series
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position