Uber to allow Indian users to schedule rides in advance
- Why Indian bond market rivals equities in volatility
- Rupee falls for sixth session, longest losing streak since May 2016
- Markets consolidation likely to continue; Q4 results, crude prices, rupee key
- Q4 results done, what should investors in HDFC Bank focus on?
- Flipkart Walmart deal would be good for e-commerce: Amazon India head
New Delhi: Ride hailing app Uber on Thursday launched a ‘Schedule a Ride’ feature that will allow users in over 20 cities in India to book rides up to 30 days in advance.
“A top-requested service from riders around the world, especially from business travelers...Riders can schedule an uberX or an uberGO for as little as 15 minutes to as many as 30 days in advance,” Uber said in a statement.
Users can cancel anytime before their ride is on the way, it added. Amit Jain, President for Uber India, said the offering minimises idle time for its driver-partners.