IndiGo to operate 18 new flights from June
IndiGo, which currently operates over 900 flights, plans to add these additional flights to existing routes
- IndiGo, Air India Express among Top 5 cheapest airlines in the world
- Goldman Sachs’ ReNew Power stake sale to be biggest IPO exit by a PE firm in India
- Govt may tell Tata Tele to settle dues before deal with Tata Communications
- New India Assurance looks to lower health-loss ratio to 95%
- DLF sells office space in Gurugram for Rs150 crore
Mumbai: Low-cost domestic carrier IndiGo on Friday said it will operate 18 new additional flights, starting June, as part of its summer schedule.
The Gurgaon-based airline, which currently operates over 900 flights, will add these flights to the existing routes, including Bengaluru-Delhi and Bengaluru-Hyderabad, a release said on Friday.
IndiGo will operate its 15th flight between Bengaluru and Delhi (to and fro), and 10th additional flight between Bengaluru and Hyderabad and Kolkata and Bengaluru (to and fro), the airline said.
Besides, the carrier will also operate new additional flights from Ranchi, Guwahati and Thiruvananthapuram, it said.
“It gives me immense pleasure to announce these new frequencies, which will provide even more flexibility of choice to our customers, and connect these destinations across India,” IndiGo whole time director and president Aditya Ghosh said in the release. The new flights will provide increased frequencies on the routes and offer greater travel options to the customers, IndiGo added.
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars