Philips India appoints Sudeep Agrawal as chief financial officer
New Philips India CFO Sudeep Agrawal will head the firm’s finance team in the subcontinent and will be responsible to lead talent development for finance functions within the company
New Delhi: Philips India on Monday said it has appointed Sudeep Agrawal as chief financial officer—Indian subcontinent, effective 15 January 2018.
In his new role, Agrawal will head the finance team in the Indian subcontinent and will also be responsible to lead talent development for finance functions within Philips India, the company said in a statement.
Agrawal, who has been working with Royal Philips since 1998, has served in various positions across the Middle East, Africa and Amsterdam before returning to Philips India in 2013.
Since 2013, he had been positioned as the head of audit for personal health business and India, Middle East and Africa, the company said.
“He brings to our management team, proven financial leadership and related talent development expertise that is invaluable to any organisation,” Philips India vice chairman and managing director Daniel Mazon said.
- Walmart reports Q2 loss, but higher sales; shares surge
- Uber quarterly loss jumps as it invests in ‘big bets’
- Airbus appoints former P&W executive Anand Stanley as India president
- Ticket price can’t be increased beyond certain point in India: SpiceJet CFO
- Kerala Floods: Air India to operate Gulf flights from Trivandrum, Kozhikode
Editor's Picks »
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC