Reliance Commercial Finance names Devang Mody as CEO
- Rupee weakens against US dollar on global equity sell-off
- US-China trade war: Beijing hits back at Trump, plans $3 bn reciprocal tariffs on US imports
- Sun Pharma: One down, Halol to go
- Air India makes history by flying to Israel via Saudi airspace
- As formalization lags, logistics firms pin hopes on GST e-way bill, better implementation
Mumbai: Financial services firm Reliance Capital Ltd Tuesday said Devang Mody will be the new CEO of its unit Reliance Commercial Finance Ltd (RCFL).
Reliance Commercial Finance Ltd is a lender to small and medium enterprises with assets under management (AUMs), including securitized portfolio of Rs16,191 crore, as of 31 December.
In his earlier assignment, Mody was president of consumer business at Bajaj Finance Ltd., according to his LinkedIn profile. He is a chartered accountant by qualification.