Muthoot Finance shares jump 10.5% as Q1 net rises
Muthoot Finance on Wednesday registered a rise of 43% in consolidated net profit at ₹492 crore in the June quarter
New Delhi: Shares of Muthoot Finance (MFIN) Wednesday surged 10.5% after the company registered a rise of 43% in consolidated net profit for April-June, 2018-19.
The stock surged 9.41% to end at ₹437.10 on BSE. During the day, it jumped 10.66% to ₹442.10.
At NSE, shares of the company climbed 10.50% to close at ₹441.85. In terms of equity volume, 6.28 lakh shares of the company were traded on BSE and over one crore shares changed hands at NSE during the day.
Muthoot Finance Wednesday registered a rise of 43% in consolidated net profit at ₹492 crore in the June quarter.
The company had recorded a net profit of ₹345 crore in the same quarter of 2017-18.
Total income increased 19% at ₹1,633 crore in April-June, 2018-19 as against ₹1,377 crore in the year-ago June quarter.
- Jet Airways says discussing SBI resolution plan with shareholders
- SBI puts on sale Essar Steel loan of Rs 15,431 crore
- Singapore’s low-cost airline Scoot to expand service in India
- Flipkart infuses $201 million into Indian wholesale unit
- ‘Choose Your Own Adventure’ publisher files $25-million lawsuit against Netflix over ‘Bandersnatch’
Editor's Picks »
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares
- Outlook on global profit growth worst since 2008 financial crisis
- Q3 results: ICICI Securities loses its retail broking crown
- High drug approvals to keep up pricing pressure for pharma firms
- Roads sector: Toll collections set to surge, but risks loom for developers