Dilip Buildcon forms 5 SPVs for Rs6,307 crore worth NHAI projects
Dilip Buildcon will use the five SPVs to undertake the new hybrid annuity mode(HAM) projects
New Delhi: Dilip Buildcon on Friday announced incorporation of five new special purpose vehicles (SPVs) for projects worth Rs6,306.9 crore awarded by National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
“The company has incorporated five new SPVs to undertake the new HAM (Hybrid Annuity Mode) projects”, the company said in a filing to BSE.
The SPV firms are DBL Nidagatta Mysore Highways, DBL Gorhar Khalrahrnda Highways, DBL Mangloor Highways , DBL Borgaon Watambare Highways and DBL Mangalwedha Solapur Highways, the filing said.
The company had said last month it bagged two projects worth Rs4,473 crore to be constructed under hybrid annuity mode. Under HAM, the government commits up to 40% of a project cost and hands it over to the developer, who has to fund the balance 60% with debt and equity.
- Fortis says SC order does not impact 31.1% stake sale to IHH
- NGT clears way for reopening Sterlite copper smelter; Tamil Nadu govt to move SC
- Petrol prices hiked, diesel prices slashed. Check today’s rates
- Apple to roll out new Snoopy, Peanuts cartoon series
- Pokémon Go maker is seeking a $3.9 billion valuation
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position