Dilip Buildcon forms 5 SPVs for Rs6,307 crore worth NHAI projects
New Delhi: Dilip Buildcon on Friday announced incorporation of five new special purpose vehicles (SPVs) for projects worth Rs6,306.9 crore awarded by National Highways Authority of India (NHAI).
“The company has incorporated five new SPVs to undertake the new HAM (Hybrid Annuity Mode) projects”, the company said in a filing to BSE.
The SPV firms are DBL Nidagatta Mysore Highways, DBL Gorhar Khalrahrnda Highways, DBL Mangloor Highways , DBL Borgaon Watambare Highways and DBL Mangalwedha Solapur Highways, the filing said.
The company had said last month it bagged two projects worth Rs4,473 crore to be constructed under hybrid annuity mode. Under HAM, the government commits up to 40% of a project cost and hands it over to the developer, who has to fund the balance 60% with debt and equity.
- Global economy: It is just a cold, or something more serious
- Flipkart could sale controlling stake to Walmart as early as next week
- Narendra Modi holds talks with German Chancellor Angela Merkel
- Walmart nominates McDonald’s CEO Steve Easterbrook to board
- Apple to replace some MacBook Pro faulty batteries