Home >Companies >Kraft considering formal bid for Cadbury

Kraft considering formal bid for Cadbury

Kraft considering formal bid for Cadbury

Toronto: The world’s second largest food maker, Kraft Foods Inc., is considering whether to make a formal offer for Cadbury Plc, said Kraft chief executive officer Irene Rosenfeld.

An acquisition of London-based Cadbury would be a win-win for both companies, Rosenfeld told students at the University of Toronto on Monday. Last week, Cadbury rejected a takeover proposal from Kraft, valued at around $16 billion (around Rs78,000 crore) , as too low.

Subscribe to Mint Newsletters
* Enter a valid email
* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.

Click here to read the Mint ePaperMint is now on Telegram. Join Mint channel in your Telegram and stay updated with the latest business news.

Close
×
My Reads Redeem a Gift Card Logout