M Nagaraja Sarma appointed CMD of United India Insurance
M. Nagaraja Sarma has been appointed CMD of United India Insurance for five years, says DoPT order
New Delhi: M. Nagaraja Sarma has been appointed the chairman-cum-managing director (CMD) of the United India Insurance Co. Ltd.
Sarma is at present the general manager, Oriental Insurance Co. Ltd.
He has been appointed the CMD for five years, said the department of personnel and training in an order.
- Biocon receives EIR from USFDA for its Bengaluru facility producing sterile
- Infosys to now focus on relentless execution, stability concerns addressed: Nandan Nilekani
- McDonald’s adopts eco-friendly cutlery in West and South India
- US investors seek Chanda Kochhar’s ouster from ICICI Bank
- LIC seeks govt nod to buy controlling stake in IDBI Bank