Bajaj starts production of 400cc Pulsar
The biggest and most powerful motorcycle from the Bajaj stable is set to go on sale in mid-December, the company said.
Mumbai: Bajaj Auto Ltd has commenced the production of its biggest and most powerful motorcycle—the 400cc Pulsar—at its Chakan plant.
The motorcycle is set to go on sale in mid-December, it said in a statement on Friday.
Bajaj’s motorcycle sales grew 1% to 331,976 units in September, against 3,30,228 last year.
Editor's Picks »
- Sterlite protests: Thoothukudi limping back to normalcy but anguish, pain remain
- CBDT chairman Sushil Chandra gets one-year extension
- Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood producer, arrested on rape, sex abuse charges
- Bank of Baroda slumps to loss in Q4 on higher NPA provisioning
- Indian Hotels’ Q4 profit up 70% to Rs79.3 crore
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars