Berger Paints profit jumps 55% to Rs138.8 crore
- Wipro falls nearly 5% as brokerages cut target price on weak Q4 results
- A good competitor is good for HUL: Sanjiv Mehta
- Breaking taboos is becoming good for business in India
- Our core strategy is working and showing healthy growth: Wipro CEO Abidali Neemuchwala
- Contract manufacturers of global firms to launch own TV brands
Kolkata: Berger Paints India Ltd on Thursday said its net profit in the quarter ended 30 September had jumped 55% over the corresponding period last year to Rs138.8 crore on the back of an one-time income of Rs44.2 crore from the sale of its stake in a joint venture company.
Without counting it, the company’s profit before tax rose 28% year-on-year to Rs164.8 crore while consolidated revenue grew 7.8% to Rs1,271.4 crore from Rs1,179.7 crore.