SRF Q4 net profit rises 16% to Rs 129 crore
SRF net profit stood at Rs 112 crore in the fourth quarter of the year-ago period
- Divi’s Labs Q4 profit rises 0.89% at Rs261 crore
- UK opposition party wants Vedanta delisted from London Stock Exchange
- Four years of Modi govt: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code resets corporate rescue regime
- Donald Trump says China’s ZTE to pay $1.3 billion fine to re-open
- Small-format stores will drive Future Group’s growth: Kishore Biyani
New Delhi: Chemical firm SRF Ltd on Tuesday reported 16% increase in consolidated net profit at Rs 129 crore for the fourth quarter ended March.
Its net profit stood at Rs 112 crore in the year-ago period. The consolidated gross sales of the company grew by 19.7% at Rs 1,416 crore, SRF said in a statement.
During the last fiscal, the company posted a 19.8% increase in profit to Rs 515 crore from Rs 430 crore in FY16.
The consolidated gross sales grew by 4.9% to Rs 5,137 crore in last fiscal from Rs 4,898 crore in FY16.
“In spite of a very challenging environment, we have performed well. The benefits of being a diversified entity have come through as seen by the performance of our technical textiles business. While our long term strategy remains intact, we see challenges in the year ahead with agrochemicals remaining weak,” SRF Ltd managing director Ashish Bharat Ram said.
Editor's Picks »
- Strengthen markets to aid farmers
- Paytm says never shared users’ data with third-parties, government
- Moon, Kim discuss scrapped US summit as Donald Trump signals optimism
- Taking stock of Narendra Modi government after four years
- All 7 ITR forms for assessment year 2018-19 activated for e-filing: Income Tax Department
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars