Royal Enfield sales up 18.88% at 58,439 units in February
Royal Enfield February sales in the domestic market stood at 56,737 units as against 47,567 units in the same month last year
New Delhi: Royal Enfield, the two-wheeler division of Eicher Motors, on Wednesday reported a 18.88% jump in total sales at 58,439 units in February.
The two-wheeler manufacturer had sold 49,156 units in February 2016, Eicher Motors said in a statement. Sales in the domestic market stood at 56,737 units as against 47,567 units in the same month last year, up 19.28%.
Exports during the month grew by 7.11% to 1,702 units as compared to 1,589 units in February 2016.
ALSO READ | The Bullet bug is spreading far and wide
Editor's Picks »
- Sterlite protests land a blow to Vedanta boss Anil Agarwal’s ambitions
- Sterlite protests updates: DMK, allies call for Tamil Nadu bandh, Rajnath Singh calls for peace in Tuticorin
- Vedanta warns of aluminium production cuts on coal curbs
- India-Netherlands ties: Modi welcomes Dutch PM Mark Rutte, delegation-level talks underway
- Europe’s biggest fund says Indian bond gloom to last a year