UltraTech Cement Q4 profit falls 39% to Rs446 crore
UltraTech Cement’s net profit fell to Rs446 crore for the fourth quarter ended 31 March from Rs726 crore a year ago
Bengaluru: UltraTech Cement Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group, posted a 38.5% fall in fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday, as higher expenses weighed.
Net profit fell to Rs446 crore ($66.80 million) for the quarter ended 31 March from Rs726 crore a year ago, the company said.
Revenue from operations rose 29% to Rs9,421 crore. Reuters
- ArcelorMittal offers to settle KSS Petron, Uttam Galva dues ‘at much less’
- Builders scale down, exit projects amid cash crunch
- A three-point reverse pitch for edtech startups from Blume Ventures
- NIIF invests ₹660 crore in HDFC Capital’s affordable housing projects fund
- Mickey Mouse turns 90, and Walt Disney is happy
- Spot power prices hot, Indian Energy Exchange’s shares cold
- Cement prices in central India buck the trend in October
- IndusInd Bank’s Q2 results show a peek into the IL&FS booby trap
- So which liquid, money market funds did investors flee from in September?
- Dr Reddy’s: API unit sale should lower costs, may not be a windfall