UltraTech Cement Q4 profit falls 39% to Rs446 crore
UltraTech Cement’s net profit fell to Rs446 crore for the fourth quarter ended 31 March from Rs726 crore a year ago
Bengaluru: UltraTech Cement Ltd, part of the Aditya Birla Group, posted a 38.5% fall in fourth-quarter profit on Wednesday, as higher expenses weighed.
Net profit fell to Rs446 crore ($66.80 million) for the quarter ended 31 March from Rs726 crore a year ago, the company said.
Revenue from operations rose 29% to Rs9,421 crore. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- Q1 results: Apollo Hospitals is back on investors’ radar
- RBI MPC minutes show its ready for trade wars, global market turmoil
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?