Pfizer Q1 net rises 6% to Rs80 crore
- First 2-3 years of RERA transition period will be really painful: MahaRera chief
- Kwan Entertainment launches sports, media and consumer unit Kwanabler
- Congress disowns Khurshid’s ‘blood on hands’ remark
- Edelweiss arm to help sell office space in Parinee Group’s project in Mumbai
- Karnataka elections: BJP picks Reddy aide to fight Siddaramaiah
New Delhi: Drug firm Pfizer Ltd on Friday reported 6.47% rise in standalone net profit to Rs.80.04 crore for the quarter ended 30 June.
The company posted a net profit of Rs.75.17 crore for the corresponding period of the previous fiscal, Pfizer said in a BSE filing.
Standalone total income from operations also rose to Rs.501.23 crore for the quarter under consideration as against Rs.483.17 crore for the same period a year ago.
Shares of Pfizer on Friday closed at Rs.1,936 on BSE, down 0.57% from the previous close.