Tata Motors opens pre-bookings for Tata Tigor
- Comcast formalizes bid for Sky in challenge to Rupert Murdoch’s Fox
- PNB to hire detective agencies to locate untraceable borrowers for bad loans recovery
- IDBI Federal Life net profit jumps 94% to Rs101 crore in FY18
- Wipro Q4 profit falls 20% to Rs1, 803 crore, misses estimates
- EPFO to inform subscribers about contributions not deposited by firms
Mumbai: Tata Motors Ltd on Monday announced pre-bookings for its new compact sedan Tata Tigor. “Anyone can book the car for Rs5,000,” the company said in a statement.
The Tata Tigor comes with a break-free and revolutionary design, set to build on the Tata Motors’ existing passenger vehicle portfolio, Mayank Pareek, president for passenger vehicles business unit said. He claimed that the car has received an “overwhelming response” during the preview.
The Tata Tigor is the third product embodying the ‘Impact Design’ philosophy and will be available in both petrol and diesel variants and will come with Tata Motors’ Revotron 1.2 L (petrol engine) and Revotorq 1.05L (diesel engine).