L&T Finance Holdings posts 28% jump in Q4 profit at Rs406 crore
L&T Finance Holdings’ total income for the March quarter grew to Rs1,440 crore, 32% higher from the previous year
Mumbai: L&T Finance Holdings Ltd (LTFH) on Thursday reported a 28% jump in its fiscal fourth quarter consolidated net profit at Rs406 crore. The profitability was supported by healthy loan growth and improvement in asset quality.
Total income for the quarter grew to Rs1,440 crore, 32% higher from the previous year.
Loans grew to Rs83,654 crore as on 31 March from Rs66,648 crore a year ago.
Within the total book, rural and housing finance grew 64% and 51%, respectively.
LTFH also reported a fall in gross non-performing assets (NPAs) ratio to 4.80% at the end of March from 5.49% a quarter ago.
- Bajaj Group plans ₹ 3,000 crore IPO of power generation business
- TPG Capital joins race to buy stake in Jet Privilege
- Amazon, Samara Capital in talks to acquire More
- Tata Tele tangle tests Chandra’s plan to exit unviable businesses
- Alibaba seeks to partner Reliance Retail to take on Flipkart, Amazon in India
Editor's Picks »
- Twitter curbs on politics would stoke fears of abuse, CEO Dorsey says
- Flights begin from Kochi Naval airport as Kerala limps back to normalcy
- Entry age, smoking habit, tenure can affect life insurance premiums
- Is trust model under Ayushman Bharat a lost chance for insurers?
- A different kind of poets’ society